Beautiful Minds Entrepreneurship – Business Consulting & Training
Business Workshops for Start-Up “seed” Companies offers business start-up training and ongoing training for start ups
The importance of attending Business workshops and seminars is to learn new ideas to sharpen your skills, break out of your comfort zone, surround yourself with energy of like-minded individuals feed and absorb the energy of others that are aspiring to get higher goals, more importantly to network. Ultimately the importance of attending business workshops and seminars is to GROW.
If you are planning to start your business and you want to make sure to start on the right track, please join us at our next Small Business Startup workshop. This is an informative workshop covering the nuts and bolts of starting a small business. This workshop is design for those who are ready to move forward with their business.
Seed business Topics Covered at all workshops:
- Startup cost of your business
- Who are your target audience
- How to get clients/Customers
- 5 Cs of the Loan Application process
- Business plan writing
- Credit counseling and loan packaging
- Basic license and permits:
- Business license
- Seller’s Permit
- Types of Entities
- Government & Business Certifications:
- Small business registration
- Women Owned business registration
- Minority Women Owned business registration
- Minority Owned Business Registration
- Small Disadvantage Business
- SAM Registration
- Duns & Bradstreet
Most of your questions will be answered at this workshop. Alternately, you can schedule an appointment to meet with a consultant to see what steps you can begin to take towards setting up your business and giving it the best chance for success.
Mentor will provide clients with essential business elements to maintain & grow?
Key: It’s easy to open a business, it’s hard to maintain and grow. Let me show you how.
Business mentoring offers many benefits. By participating in a mentoring relationship you will be able to realize the following:
- Enhanced strategic business initiatives
- Improved productivity
- Elevating knowledge transfer from just getting information to the retaining of practical experience and wisdom
- Critical feedback in key areas, such as communications, interpersonal relationships, technical abilities, change management and leadership skills
- Having a sharper focus on what is needed to grow professionally
- Acquiring specific skills and knowledge that are relevant to personal goals
- Access to a friendly ear with which to share frustrations as well as successes
- Better understanding of your overheads and cost structures.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 951-381-0997 to schedule consultation
(All programs and prices are subject to change without notice)
After scheduling your appointment email your questions and concerns in advance to save time.
30 mins – Free
60 mins – cost $50.00
90 mins – cost $125.00
Workshops – cost $399.99
January 2017 – Startup Beauty Supply 1 day business workshop training duration 4-6 hrs cost $399.99
Personal Business Consultant – cost $2250
Discount of 50% off total 2250.00, your price today 1125.00 (only offered to those that attended a workshop valued 399.99 or more)
5 days off site (via telephone, skype, open book review via email) project base/ action plan report (on site available upon request for additional fee and open availability)
Consult clients on strategy, planning and problem solving, and helps clients develop business skills and knowledge. These topics range from designing a business model or marketing plan, to determining which marketing techniques to use and how to use them. Clients will learn how to plan and implement projects. Small startup business will be provided advice, taught skills, and brainstorms with the client to produce practical results and enhance strategic thinking.
Business Coach – cost 1350.00
Discount of 50% off total 1350.00, your price today 675.00 (only offered to those that attended a workshop valued 399.99 or more)
2 day off site (via telephone, skype, open book review via email)
Coach business clients to create success by focusing on personal development: time management, self-sabotaging behavior (like procrastination and distraction), finding clarity, decision making, and getting into action. Business coaching will assist clients with finding the answers from within themselves.
Limit time Mentoring Program – cost $1,599.99
Discount of 50% off total 1599.99, your price today 799.50 (only offered to those that attended a workshop valued 399.99 or more)
Available only for seed companies, min 6 month commitment 16 hours per month (96 hours total).
Mentor will motivate the internal you
Depending on your challenges and circumstances you can expect your mentor to do some or all of the following:
- Facilitate growth by sharing resources and networks
- Challenge you to move beyond your comfort zone
- Create a safe learning environment for taking risks
- Assist with the implementation of any training that you do into your business
- Share knowledge and life experiences
- Provide guidance and advice
- Inspire and offer encouragement
- Be genuinely interested in questions and concerns
- Be open and honest
- Discuss goal setting
- Support the implementation of business knowledge and skill
*Please Check Calendar Below For Scheduled Workshops and Dates*
Workshop Registration Below