Beautiful Minds Entrepreneurship – Business Consulting & Training
Business Workshops for Start-Up “seed” Companies offers business start-up training and ongoing training for start ups
The importance of attending Business workshops and seminars is to learn new ideas to sharpen your skills, break out of your comfort zone, surround yourself with energy of like-minded individuals feed and absorb the energy of others that are aspiring to get higher goals, more importantly to network. Ultimately the importance of attending business workshops and seminars is to GROW.
If you are planning to start your business and you want to make sure to start on the right track, please join us at our next Small Business Startup workshop. This is an informative workshop covering the nuts and bolts of starting a small business. This workshop is design for those who are ready to move forward with their business.
Seed business Topics Covered at all workshops:
- Startup cost of your business
- Who are your target audience
- How to get clients/Customers
- 5 Cs of the Loan Application process
- Business plan writing
- Credit counseling and loan packaging
- Basic license and permits:
- Business license
- Seller’s Permit
- Types of Entities
- Government & Business Certifications:
- Small business registration
- Women Owned business registration
- Minority Women Owned business registration
- Minority Owned Business Registration
- Small Disadvantage Business
- SAM Registration
- Duns & Bradstreet
Most of your questions will be answered at this workshop. Alternately, you can schedule an appointment to meet with a consultant to see what steps you can begin to take towards setting up your business and giving it the best chance for success.
Email: email@example.com to schedule consultation.
Mentor will provide clients with essential business elements to maintain & grow?
Key: It’s easy to open a business, it’s hard to maintain and grow. Let me show you how.
Business mentoring offers many benefits. By participating in a mentoring relationship you will be able to realize the following:
- Enhanced strategic business initiatives
- Improved productivity
- Elevating knowledge transfer from just getting information to the retaining of practical experience and wisdom
- Critical feedback in key areas, such as communications, interpersonal relationships, technical abilities, change management and leadership skills
- Having a sharper focus on what is needed to grow professionally
- Acquiring specific skills and knowledge that are relevant to personal goals
- Access to a friendly ear with which to share frustrations as well as successes
- Better understanding of your overheads and cost structures.
*Please Check Calendar Below For Scheduled Workshops and Dates*
Workshop Registration Below